Kerala second allotment list for admission to Plus One classes in government and aided schools within the state has been released on September 28
The notice released by the upper secondary directorate on Saturday had said that second allotment result would be published at 9.00 am on Monday.
The admission process also will commence today and students can start taking admission from today itself. Students can check their allotment details from the official website of HSCAP — hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Candidates who find an area within the second allotment got to obtain the allotment letter and check the time and date of the admission.
How to check Kerala Plus One admission second allotment
- Visit the official website of HSCAP — hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Candidate Login’
- Select link which reads ‘Second Allot Results’
- Login together with your username, password, district
- Your second allotment result are going to be displayed on the screen
- get and take a screenshot of an equivalent for future use
Candidates who haven’t got the allotment can update and apply for supplementary allotment. The official notification for supplementary allotment and vacancy details are going to be released on October 7. Once the notification is released, candidates can apply for supplementary allotment.